Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops
- 2 pounds lamb rib or loin chops
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Juice of ½ fresh squeezed lemon
Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, stir together the oil, rosemary, and garlic. Add lamb chops, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler. Grill or broil chops to desired doneness (about 6 minutes for rare, 7 minutes for medium rare), turning chops so they brown well on all sides. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste and fresh lemon.