- 2 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream, softened
- 1 cup fat-free milk or soy milk
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses.
- Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping (if using); sprinkle with the additional pumpkin-pie spice, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light