BMH is excited and thankful to announce that we have exceeded our Annual Giving goal in fiscal year 2011 (which runs from October 1, 2010 through September 30, 2011). It is with great appreciation that we say thank you, and again, thank you to the 819 supporters. In all, Brattleboro Memorial Hospital received $256,053 in gifts. It is your immense generosity which has brought us to greater heights than our goal of $185,000. We appreciate your gifts and in particular, we appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us as partners for the good health of our community.
You are here: Home > BMH says THANK YOU 819 Times!
BMH says THANK YOU 819 Times!
Email Updates Sign Up
Fill in your email address below to get email updates when new content is posted to the BMH website.
- BMH Celebrates National Donate Life Month with New England Organ Bank this April
- BMH Offers Free Educational Program on Knee Pain Treatment Options
- BMH Dedicates New Lobby to Roland and Harriet Fisher
- BMH Offers Free Educational Program Focusing on Dementia
- BMH Offers Free Self-Management Workshops for Healthier Living