BMH is excited and thankful to announce that we have exceeded our Annual Giving goal in fiscal year 2011 (which runs from October 1, 2010 through September 30, 2011). It is with great appreciation that we say thank you, and again, thank you to the 819 supporters. In all, Brattleboro Memorial Hospital received $256,053 in gifts. It is your immense generosity which has brought us to greater heights than our goal of $185,000. We appreciate your gifts and in particular, we appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us as partners for the good health of our community.
You are here: Home > BMH says THANK YOU 819 Times!
BMH says THANK YOU 819 Times!
Email Updates Sign Up
Fill in your email address below to get email updates when new content is posted to the BMH website.
- Local Businesses Step Up To Support the BMH Comprehensive Breast Care Program
- BMH Seeks Participants for 4th Annual “Beards For BMH” Campaign To Raise Awareness of Men’s Health Issues
- BMH Offers Free Workshop on Bone Health
- BMH Presents Lower Back Pain Workshop
- BMH Offers Free WRAP Wellness Workshop Series