Do you know the top men’s health threats? The list is surprisingly short — including heart disease, cancer and unintentional injury. Thankfully, most men’s health threats are largely preventable. Make healthy lifestyle choices, such as eating a healthy diet and including physical activity in your daily routine. It’s also important to manage risky behavior, such as drinking too much and engaging in casual sex. Of course, common-sense precautions — such as using safety ladders and wearing a seat belt — count, too.
As you get older, your men’s health concerns are likely to change.
- What causes erectile dysfunction?
- Common misconceptions about prostate cancer?
- Are hernias caused by heavy lifting, straining, coughing or sneezing?
- Who wants to talk about men’s health?
Popular men’s websites:
- WebMD Men’s Health Center
- Men’s Fitness
- Men’s Health Network
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Diagnostic Center for Men