Brattleboro Memorial Hospital Occupational Health Services provide a resource to area employers. To the employee this means a safer environment and better quality of life. To the employer, this means increased productivity, lower workers’ comp costs, and safer, healthier workers.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
For information, or an appointment, call 802-257-8235
- Pre-placement and annual physicals by physicians
- Back assessments
- D.O.T. pre- and re-certification exams
- Breath alcohol testing
- Drug screening (DOT and NON DOT)
- Hepatitis B immunizations
- Flu clinics
- Asbestos and Lead abatement physicals
- Respirator physicals
- Respirator fit testing
Healthier employees mean a healthier bottom line!
More Occupational Health Services:
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Individual or group teaching on body mechanics including back injury prevention, hearing conservation, and blood borne pathogens.
On-site and Off-Site Screening include:
- Pulmonary function testing
- Blood pressure
- Includes RNs and other clinicians
- Staff is certified in hearing testing, and spirometry and breath alcohol testings