Effective Thursday, September 28, 2017, BMH Occupational Health Services will close.
While we are grateful for the many community organizations we have assisted over the years. However, due to the continued decline in community needs, coupled with an increased number of alternative options for these services, led to our decision to discontinue occupational health services.
Working With Employers To Build A Stronger Community
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital Occupational Health Services provides a full range of work-related services which includes: pre-employment physicals, vaccinations, screenings and drug and alcohol testing. We schedule by appointment, accommodating the needs of employees and employers.
- Pre-placement and annual physicals by physicians
- Back assessments
- D.O.T. pre- and re-certification exams
- Breath alcohol testing
- Drug screening (DOT and NON DOT) – DATIA certified
- Hepatitis B immunizations
- Asbestos and Lead abatement physicals
- Respirator physicals
- Respirator fit testing
Healthier employees mean a healthier bottom line!
More Occupational Health Services:
- Individual or group teaching on body mechanics including back injury prevention, hearing conservations
On-site Screenings include:
- Pulmonary function testing
- Blood pressure
- TB skin test
- Includes RNs and other clinicians
- Staff is certified in hearing testing, spirometry and breath alcohol testings