Radiology at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Scheduling and Appointment Information
- Main Line: 802-257-8895
- CT, Ultrasound and X-ray: 802-257-8895, 802-257-8849 (fax)
- Nuclear Medicine: 802-257-8256, 802-275-3643 (fax)
- Breast Center: 802-251-8451, 802-251-8432 (fax)
- Richards Building (X-Ray, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, EKG, Stress testing): 802-275-3619, 802-275-3643 (fax)
- Preauthorization Services: 802-275-3626, 802-275-3629 (fax)
Request for Images
When requesting images, you may be asked to provide proof of identification. Brattleboro Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer gratis digital transfer of images from BMH to DHMC in Lebanon, NH at your request. Please allow 48 hours for successful transfer to the tertiary center.
- CD’s are free of charge for physician appointments
- Personal copies are available for a charge of $16 per CD
- Please contact Medical Records for copies of reports
The Radiology Department at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital offers a broad range of technically advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities rendered by registered and licensed technologists and sonographers, who ensure quality, diagnostic imaging at minimal dose. Our investment in technology and people ensures that you and your doctor will receive optimal diagnostic information to provide you with the best outcomes possible. We also have your safety at the fore front: working to ensure the lowest exposures possible for each exam and each visit. Before any radiology procedure, your doctor has carefully weighed the risk and benefits of performing the procedure; additional information regarding radiology tests is available for you at RadiologyInfo from the ACR.
Diagnostic services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services available include:
- Bone Density Testing
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Diagnostic X-Ray (Abdomen, Bone & Chest X-Ray)
- Digital Mammography
- Flouroscopy (Barium Enema, UGI, Swallowing Studies)
- Minimally Invasive Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine and Cardiac Nuclear Medicine/SPECT CT
- Peripheral Vascular Testing
- Stereotactic and Vacuum Assist Breast Biopsy
- Vascular Ultrasound
Our radiologists are board-certified and provide quality care and timely interpretation of all diagnostic procedures.
Questions…contact our Radiology Department at 802-257-8895.