Register for our FREE Heart Health Lecture Series
Join us for a FREE, two-part lecture series regarding heart health. Learn how to improve your cardiovascular health from local experts and enjoy heart healthy refreshments and take-home recipes. Register today, limited space available.
6pm – 7:30pm | BMH Brew Barry Conference Center | 17 Belmont Avenue, Brattleboro VT
Session 1 – Tuesday, February 5th
Women’s Heart Health with Johanna Murphy, FNP-C
- Maplewood Family Practice Nurse Practitioner Johanna Murphy speaks about how women can live heart-healthy lives.
Healthy Eating with Carrie Quimby, MOE, RD, CD
- BMH Registered Dietician Carrie Quimby shares tips for healthy food choices and what to look for in grocery stores and restaurants.
Session 2 – Tuesday, February 19th
Managing Medications with Meghan Monahan, PharmD
- BMH Pharmacist Meghan Monahan discusses prescription medications, their side effects, and how to reduce the risk of future health issues.
Exercise & Motivation with Jeff Harr, RCEP
- BMH Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Coordinator Jeff Harr explains how to make time and stay motivated for simple fitness routines.
Relieving Stress with Casey Blust, PTA
- BMH Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Assistant Casey Blust reviews physical, mental, and emotional benefits of stress management methods.