- This event has passed.
Lamaze Series (May 9, 16, 23)
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on May 16, 2019 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm
This series is May 9, 16, 23.
- It’s never too soon to register for Lamaze classes.
- Most students begin classes around the 30th week of pregnancy.
- All classes are from 7-9:00 PM.
- This classic series meets weekly and is the class most often chosen by first-time parents or couples who feel the need for a thorough review.
- Classes start every month. (There are other birthing options also available, click here)
- For more information, call our voice mail at 802-257-8877 or to register simply fill out our form.
A Sampling of Class Topics
- A thorough discussion of the stages and phases of labor and birth.
- Relaxation techniques; focusing concentration, massage, visualization, conditioned breathing.
- Tour of Birthing Center and full discussion of routines and policies.
Once you have registered, you may enclose payment in an envelope addressed to:
THE BIRTHING CENTER
BRATTLEBORO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
17 BELMONT AVENUE
BRATTLEBORO, VT 05301
or you may pay at the first class. Installment payments are fine – just let us know. A sliding scale on fees is available, if you are experiencing financial hardship. Cost of class is covered by VT Health Access and VT Medicaid (if you plan to use either, please bring your card to the first class for registration payment details).