Radiology at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Scheduling and Appointment Information
Radiology Main Phone: (802) 257-8271
- Press 1 for prior authorization inquiries
- Press 2 for scheduling cardiac testing, such as EKG and holter monitors, as well as Nuclear Medicine and Echo exams
- Press 3 for our breast center (mammography, etc.) and scheduling bone density exams
- Press 4 to schedule MRI, CT, US, or Fluoroscopy exams
- Press 5 for general inquiries, including CD requests
Request for Images
When requesting images, you may be asked to provide proof of identification. Brattleboro Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer gratis digital transfer of images from BMH to DHMC in Lebanon, NH at your request. Please allow 48 hours for successful transfer to the tertiary center.
- CD’s are free of charge for physician appointments
- Personal copies are available for a charge of $16 per CD
- Please contact Medical Records for copies of reports
The Department of Radiology at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital provides state-of-the-art imaging services. We are committed to providing our patients and providers with insightful subspecialty interpretations as well as rapid reporting of critical findings.
Our radiologists are accredited by the American Board of Radiology along with our registered and licensed technologists and sonographers. The imaging facilities at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), an organization that maintains rigorous standards of imaging quality and patient safety.
- Our personnel are well qualified, through education and certification, to perform and interpret your medical images and administer your treatments
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive
- Our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines
- We have your safety at the fore front: working to ensure the lowest exposures possible for each exam and each visit
We offer x-ray & CT services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Off hours, these services are offered through the Emergency Department.