BMH Quality Improvement Initiatives
BMH is committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement where both staff and patients are encouraged to identify opportunities to do better.
By using best practices and established improvement and patient-safety science approaches, BMH is able to capitalize on these opportunities to sustainably improve processes and workflows aimed at enhancing both quality of care and patient safety.
The following are summaries of recent (2019-2021) quality improvement projects undertaken at BMH:
- Laboratory Specimen Collection-Quality Improvement
- Tele-ED-Quality Improvement
- Eat, Sleep Console Monitoring-Quality Improvement
- Covid-19 Specimen Collection-Quality Improvement
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy-Quality Improvement
Quality Management Department
Director of Quality & Patient Safety
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
17 Belmont Avenue
Brattleboro, VT 05301
- 802-257-8832 (phone)
- 802-257-8813 (fax)