BMH Birthing Center: Where Families are Born!
The Birthing Center at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital offers:
- Integrated LDRP care – labor, deliver, and care for your baby without moving rooms
- Skilled and compassionate physicians, midwives, and nurses
- Experienced anesthesiologists available around the clock
- Certified lactation consultants on staff and breast/chest feeding support available to every new parent
- State-of-the-art infant safety system and practices
- Dedicated operating room for cesarean deliveries with family-friendly surgical birth practices
- Low-risk vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). Call your provider to see if you are a candidate.
Take a Virtual Tour
Learn more about our services and meet some of our amazing staff members.
For more information about Prenatal and Childbirth Education classes, email Leah Nussbaum, RNC, CLC, at email@example.com.
Meet Our Providers
Trusting your healthcare team is vital, especially during this special time. The Birthing Center at BMH offers some of the area’s finest obstetricians and midwives. They pride themselves on partnering with patients. Learn more about Four Seasons OBGYN & Midwifery.
See for Yourself! We invite you to visit the Birthing Center and see for yourself how Brattleboro Memorial Hospital offers families the opportunity to experience childbirth in a home-like environment located within the safety of a hospital. Tours are provided as part of any prepared childbirth class, or you can arrange a visit on your own by calling the Birthing Center at 802-257-8226.