Radiology & Imaging at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
The Department of Radiology at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital offers state-of-the-art imaging services. We are committed to providing our patients and providers with insightful sub-specialty interpretations along with rapid reporting of critical findings.
Scheduling & Appointment Information
Radiology Main Phone: (802) 257-8271
- Press 1 for prior authorization inquiries.
- Press 2 for scheduling cardiac testing, such as EKG and holter monitors, as well as Nuclear Medicine and Echo exams.
- Press 3 for our breast center (mammography, etc.) and scheduling bone density exams.
- Press 4 to schedule MRI, CT, Ultrasound, or Fluoroscopy exams.
- Press 5 for general inquiries, including CD requests.
Requests for Images
When requesting images, you may be asked to provide proof of identification. Brattleboro Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer free digital transfer of images to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH at your request. Please allow 48 hours for successful transfer to the tertiary center.
- CD’s are free of charge for physician appointments.
- Personal copies are available for a charge of $16 per CD.
- Please contact Medical Records at 802-257-8258 for copies of reports.
Licensed & Accredited
Our radiologists are accredited by the American Board of Radiology. The same is true for our registered and licensed technologists and sonographers. The imaging facilities at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), an organization that maintains rigorous standards of imaging quality and patient safety.
- Our personnel are well qualified through education and certification to perform and interpret your medical images and administer your treatments.
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive.
- Our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines.
- Your safety is very important to us. We want to ensure the lowest possible exposures for each exam and each visit.
We offer X-ray and CT services 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week. During off hours, these services are offered through BMH’s Emergency Department.