Center for Cardiovascular Health
- Office hours are by appointment only. We do try to have same day appointments available. Your call may be directed to a member of the nursing staff so that we can better understand your needs and provide assistance.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to allow enough time to complete any necessary paperwork and to update insurance information. During your first visit, you will be asked to complete a patient medical history form. You can print and complete this form in advance by clicking here.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment please call as possible to reschedule or cancel. We request at least 24-hour notice, and in consideration of others, patients who repeatedly miss appointments without notice may be limited in their ability to schedule future appointments.
- We provide 24-hour coverage of all of our patients seven days a week. Call our office and leave a message including your name, the phone number where you can be reached, and the reason for the call. A member of the physician call group will return your call.
Electronic Medical Records
- Our offices are now using a centralized electronic medical record system. We are very excited to have taken this progressive step to improve your health. An electronic medical record is an important tool to improve the quality of your care by having the right information available to your provider.
- Our electronic record system meets all State and Federal requirements. Individual access to your record is limited to those within the BMH Physician Group involved in your care. This is monitored to assure your privacy and confidentiality is protected.
- In the event of an emergency, please go to the Emergency Department or dial 911 for an ambulance. Give the Emergency Department the name of your primary care provider and they will make sure that our office receives all of the information from your visit.
- We are preferred providers with most insurance companies. If you are unsure if we accept your insurance plan, please call the insurance company before your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card with you to your appointments. As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company. All co-payments required by your insurance are due at the time of service. Our offices are able to accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa.
- We are able to offer Financial Assistance to those who qualify. Please call 802-251-8494 for information and an application.
Prescriptions and Refills
- Please be sure to bring a list of the medications you are taking with you to your visit and request any refills at the time of your visit. Please bring your prescriptions with you to your annual physical.
- We are only able to refill prescriptions for established patients. If you are in need of a prescription refill between office visits, please call our office with your name, the name of the prescription to be refilled, the pharmacy you would like us to call. Allow our office two business days to process your request.
- We will notify you of all lab and x-ray results by phone or mail. If you have an appointment scheduled shortly after your test, your provider will go over the results with you during your office visit. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your test, please call our office.